- Experience the atmosphere of Bordeaux by night
- Sample a variety of gourmet foods, fine wines, and Bordeaux specialties
- Receive tips on where to eat in Bordeaux from a local guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 participants
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 2 Place Pey Berland, 33000 Bordeaux, France Address: 2 Place Pey Berland, 33000 Bordeaux, France Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MIAM Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.