Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour Medoc wine tasting tour from Bordeaux
- Sample Grand Cru wines with a tour and tasting at a Medoc chateau
- Indulge in an expert-led tasting of fine Bordeaux wines
- Learn the art of wine blending or enjoy wine and cheese tasting at a family-run winery
- Great-value tour includes wine tasting and round-trip transport by minivan
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please wait and meet your guide in front of the Tourist Office (Tram B or C: Quinconces). All tours leave precisely at the scheduled departure time. Please, be on time to avoid missing your tour.
What To Expect
Uncover the secrets of Bordeaux’s famous red wines and hear about the importance of ‘terroir’ on a guided tour of the chateau, then sample a variety of fine Cabernet Sauvignon wines during an expert-led wine tasting.
Next, expand your knowledge of French wines with a tasting experience at a family-run winery, where you’ll learn about the complex classification system of Bordeaux wines and discover the art of producing ‘Grand Cru’ wines. Depending on the day of your visit, take part in a wine blending workshop (on Wednesdays), where you’ll have chance to create your very own unique wine, or indulge in a wine and cheese tasting (on Sundays), featuring Haut-Medoc appellation wines.
With your appetite sated and a newfound appreciation of French wine, return to Bordeaux, where your tour ends back in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids from 12 years old. Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum is not reached and proceed to a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Daily desinfection of our fleet / Mask is mandatory during transporation until further notice
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BWT SAS - Bordeaux Wine Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Afternoon tour (4 hours plus) to two Medoc chateaux within easy driving distance of Bordeuax." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews