Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Bordeaux wine region from Bordeaux
- Journey into the vine-covered hills and visit three wine estates
- Tour and tastings at a Grand Cru Classé winery in the Graves district
- Picnic lunch and tastings at a family winery in Loupiac or Cerons
- Owner-hosted samplings at a family-run vineyard in Saint-Emilion
- Walking tour and glass of crémant in UNESCO-listed Saint-Emilion village
Departure & Return
Please wait and meet your guide in front of the Tourist Office (Tram B or C: Quinconces). All tours leave precisely at the scheduled departure time. Please, be on time to avoid missing your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids from 12 years old. Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- We recommend comfortable shoes for Saint Emilion
- Vegetarian, halal and gluten-free options are available on request 48 hour prior the tour. Please note we cannot guarantee vegan catering
- Near public transportation
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum is not reached and proceed to a full refund.
- Daily desinfection of our fleet / Mask is mandatory during transporation until further notice
- IMPORTANT! All tours leave precisely at the scheduled departure time. Please, be on time to avoid missing your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BWT SAS - Bordeaux Wine Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands