8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Visit of 3 wineries
Guided tour of Saint-Emilion village
Tasting of Saint-Emilion local pastry
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from : Cruise ship stopped in Bordeaux
- Bordeaux Airport, Bordeaux France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olala Bordeaux
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Bordeaux: A full day in Saint-Emilion private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Bordeaux: A full day in Saint-Emilion private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Bordeaux: A full day in Saint-Emilion private tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Bordeaux: A full day in Saint-Emilion private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From Bordeaux: A full day in Saint-Emilion private tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitaineFull-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianFull-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulouseFull-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Graves Wine RegionGrosse ClochePorte de BourgognePort of the Moon (Port de la Lune)Saint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Porte CailhauLa Cité du VinPlace GambettaArcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Château Pontac-LynchQuai Louis XVIIIBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Bordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux)Place de la ComédieBordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Château PlaisanceBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)