4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport in A/C 4x4, Car or minivan. This service is offered to you free of charge.
Professional English speaking guide
1 small bottle of water
Wine tastings and winery tours
Food and drinks, unless specified
Personal expenses and insurance
Departure & Return
33100 Bordeaux, France
Between CIC bank and Eat Salad
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours in Bordeaux
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Tour with Winery Visit and Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Tour with Winery Visit and Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Tour with Winery Visit and Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Tour with Winery Visit and Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Tour with Winery Visit and Tasting
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineCity Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianCity Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseCity Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Place GambettaPont de PierreBordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André)Bordeaux Hôtel de Ville (Palais Rohan)Palais GallienGraves Wine RegionSaint-Seurin Basilica (Basilique Saint-Seurin)Museum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine)Citadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye)Arcachon Bay (Bassin d'Arcachon)Grosse ClocheGrand TheatreQuai Louis XVIIILa Cité du VinChâteau Pontac-LynchBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel)Girondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins)Bordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux)Porte CailhauPlace de la Bourse (Place Royale)