Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a cruise down the Garonne aboard a yacht
- An on-board guide will provide live commentary
- A glass of Bordeaux is included
- Canelé pastries will be served
Departure & Return
BOARDING: 2:45 p.m. YACHT DEPARTURE: 3 p.m. RETURN OF THE YACHT: 4:30 PM. Opposite 7, Quai de la Douane. Pontoon of Honor. Gironde footbridge. Close to Place De La Bourse. Tram stop Line C Place De La Bourse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 59 travelers
- OPERATED BY YACHT DE BORDEAUX
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "As you would expect in Bordeaux excellent wine Recommend it." See review