- Round-trip transportation from Bordeaux via air-conditioned minivan
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the scenery
- See the highlights of the UNESCO-listed Saint-Émilion region
- Learn how wine is made, and do plenty of tasting, during a château visit
Departure & Return
Bordeaux Tourist Office Please be there 5min before tour departure (8.50am)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visit at a beautiful family run estate, part of the prestigious Classified Growth estates of St-Emilion
- Tour in the medieval village, Unesco World Heritage Classified in 1999
- Aperitif with traditional French products
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Saint-Emilion Wine Region Morning Tour with Tastings & Local Guide.