Departure & Return
We will meet at the historic and beautiful "Gross Cloche"-Bell Tower Gate. (Corner of Rue Victor Hugo & Rue St James) - Right on the corner of Cours Victor Hugo & Rue Saint James - next to the LCL Banque.
We finish our tour with a wine tasting at Le Bar a Vin - (Local Wine bar associated with L'ecole Du Vin). Le Bar a Vin is located adjacent to the Place de la Comedie/Grand Theatre Opera House.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Alcoholic Beverages is for 18 years old and above
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jennifer Poe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Cultural Walk - Experience like a local - Historic Bordeaux & Wine Tasting Tour.