Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Savor the wines and medieval streets of Saint-Emilion on this half-day small-group tour from Bordeaux. Settle inside an air-conditioned minivan and venture into the leafy vineyards of the Saint-Emilion wine region. Visit a Grand Cru winery to learn about its winemaking processes, and enjoy tastings of its merlot wines. Lastly, enjoy a walking tour of UNESCO-protected Saint-Emilion village before sampling more wines at a traditional wine bar. Wine tastings and transport included.
- Half-day wine and tastings tour of Saint-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Travel into Saint-Emilion, one of Bordeaux’s major wine appellations
- Winery tour and red wine tastings at a Grand Cru estate
- Walking tour of the UNESCO-listed wine village of Saint-Emilion
- Wine tasting at a Saint-Emilion village wine bar
- Learn about the winemaking techniques and ‘terroir’ of the region
- Air-conditioned minivan transport and tastings included, with food at your own expense
- Small group of eight people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Central Bordeaux pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
English-speaking local driver/guide
visit and tastings at Grand Cru winery (red wines only)
Guided walk of UNESCO-listed village of Saint-Emilion
Small bottle of water
Wine & locally made chocolate pairing
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to monuments, museums, and attractions (other than those specified in itinerary)
Departure & Return
12 Cr du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids from 12 years old. Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Near public transportation
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum is not reached and proceed to a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Daily desinfection of our fleet / Mask is mandatory during transporation until further notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BWT SAS - Bordeaux Wine Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Wine Trip with Winery & Tastings from Bordeaux?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Wine Trip with Winery & Tastings from Bordeaux?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Wine Trip with Winery & Tastings from Bordeaux?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Wine Trip with Winery & Tastings from Bordeaux?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Wine Trip with Winery & Tastings from Bordeaux
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBordeauxFood Tours - AquitaineBus Tours - AquitaineWine Tastings - AquitaineHistorical Tours - AquitaineHalf-day Tours - AquitaineFood Tours - San SebastianBus Tours - San SebastianWine Tastings - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianHalf-day Tours - San SebastianFood Tours - ToulouseBus Tours - ToulouseWine Tastings - ToulouseHistorical Tours - ToulouseHalf-day Tours - ToulouseCategory
Bordeaux Cathedral (Cathédrale St. André) Tours & TicketsPont de Pierre Tours & TicketsChâteau Pontac-Lynch Tours & TicketsChâteau Plaisance Tours & TicketsPlace Gambetta Tours & TicketsGrosse Cloche Tours & TicketsBordeaux Wine and Trade Museum (Musée du Vin et du Négoce de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsCitadel of Blaye (Citadelle de Blaye) Tours & TicketsBordeaux Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux) Tours & TicketsPorte Cailhau Tours & TicketsGraves Wine Region Tours & TicketsGirondins Monument (Monument aux Girondins) Tours & TicketsQuai Louis XVIII Tours & TicketsPort of the Moon (Port de la Lune) Tours & TicketsPlace de la Comédie Tours & TicketsPyla Dune (Dune du Pilat) Tours & TicketsPalais Gallien Tours & TicketsGrand Theatre Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Michael (Basilique St. Michel) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Aquitaine (Musée d'Aquitaine) Tours & Tickets