- Bordeaux river cruise including lunch
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail as you glide along the Garonne River
- Admire a panorama of Bordeaux's UNESCO World Heritage-listed waterfront
- View famous sights including Place de la Bourse, Pont de Pierre and Basilica of St Michael from the comfort of your boat
- Sit down to a freshly prepared 3-course lunch
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The Garonne River, one of the longest in France, cuts through Boardeaux and the famous wine country that surrounds it. This makes it a particularly scenic waterway, either in the countryside or in the UNESCO-listed city of Bordeaux.
As you float along the river, gaze out at the beautiful buildings along Bordeaux's waterfront. Drift past the 18th-century square called Place de la Bourse, designed by an architect working for King Louis XV. See the arch at Porte de Bourgogne on Quai Richelieu, glide underneath the Pont de Pierre and check out the impressive spire atop the Basilica of St Michael.
During the cruise, feast on a 3-course lunch prepared right on board the boat. The menu changes with the seasons, since the kitchen staff uses seasonal and local ingredients in the dishes, but a sample menu is listed in the Itinerary section below.
After the boat goes underneath the Pont d'Aquitaine and reaches the Château Grattequina, it turns around and goes back the other way toward the starting point, where the cruise ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is no recorded commentary on board
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bordeaux river cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Bordeaux Garonne River Lunch Cruise with Welcome Aperitif.