- View architectural gems along the city's UNESCO World Heritage-listed waterfront
- Cruise the Garonne River from Bordeaux to the beautiful Aquitaine countryside
- Enjoy a wine-tasting session with a professional sommelier
- Sip a variety of Bordeaux wines while admiring vineyards and farmlands
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See the sights of Bordeaux's historic center from the water as you drift along, including the Place de la Bourse, and glide underneath bridges such as the modern Jacques Chalban-Delmas and the impressive Pont d'Aquitaine. Watch for historic signs of Bordeaux's changes from the ancient Roman era through today.
This UNESCO-listed city's monuments and architectural landmarks slowly give way to the countryside of the Aquitaine region. These vineyard-covered hills include some incredibly famous wine regions, such as Médoc, Sauternes, Côtes de Bourg and St-Emilion.
As you're looking out at such prominent vineyards, sample some of the local wines during a sommelier-led tasting session. The Bordeaux region produces a wide variety of wines, from the rich reds of the Médoc to the crisp whites of the Côtes de Bourg.
At the conclusion of a 1.5-hour cruise, return to central Bordeaux where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bordeaux river cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Garonne River Cruise Including Bordeaux Wine Tasting.