Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk through Bordeaux Old Town with a foodie insider guide
- Sample local specialties such as “canelé” and Bouchon de Bordeaux
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide in a group no larger than 10
- Savor a wealth of local liquids, including wine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- English tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely recommend skipping breakfast and bringing your appetite, because although the portions may seem small, I promise if you try a bit of everything you will be full by the end." See review
- "So dress as if you will be outside and standing for most of the tour and knowing it gets very windy." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews