- Food walking tour around the city of Bordeaux
- Visit three local food shops and sample the staples of French cuisine
- End the tour at our apartment tasting all the specialties you gathered with a glass of wine.
Departure & Return
Bordeaux Tourism Office Please be there 5min before tour departure (8.55am)
Ends after the products tasting in Bordovino's Apartment
What To Expect
On Mondays, visit one of the most famous chocolatiers in the city.
On Wednesdays and Fridays, follow your guide to a cheese shop to sample cheeses from different parts of the country, such as Roquefort, Brie and Comté.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, stop at a local pork butcher shop and enjoy Basque charcuterie.
Finish your tour with a visit to a typical apartment and taste all the products you gathered during the tour. Take your pick from the generous array of food offerings, including many of the items you sampled earlier in the tour, accompanied by a glass of wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. We legally require a minimimum of two people to operate the tour. If so, we will contact the client and he will get a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORDOVINO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience