2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Italians have been producing wine for thousands of years. Get a unique insight into the wine-making experience on a visit to a family-owned winery. Explore the vineyards and cellars, then sample three of their finest wines paired with food on a terrace with views of wine country. Choose between morning and afternoon tours.
- Tour a family-owned winery outside Bologna
- Taste three typical wines—with food—on a terrace with vineyard views
- Learn about the winemaking process as you explore vineyards and cellars
- Choose between morning and afternoon tours to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Winery and vineyard tour
Food and wine tasting ( 3 wines )
Transportation: if you want we can organize a private transfer from Bologna for 20 eur per person
Departure & Return
Via Antonio Bertoloni, 14, 40069 Zola Predosa BO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minor under 18 are free of any charge
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during From Bologna: Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour with the winemaker?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during From Bologna: Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour with the winemaker?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesBolognaEmilia-RomagnaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaUnique Experiences - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaUnique Experiences - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaFood Tours - FerraraUnique Experiences - FerraraWine Tastings - FerraraCategory
Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Bologna University Quarter