- See the most important sights and attractions in Bologna’s historic center
- Learn about the city’s long history and rich culture with a guide
- Explore its unique porticos, soaring towers, and medieval canals
- Discover the Archiginnasio, first seat of the University of Bologna
Departure & Return
From the central station turn left and then right into Via dell'Indipendenza. After an 8- minute walk you'll find us on your left, right after I Portici Hotel. From the main square go down via dell'Indipendenza and after a 15-minute walk you'll find us on your right, right before I Portici Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to be confirmed.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Once confirmed solo travellers can join any time slot. If the tour is not confirmed you'll be offered a different time slot or refunded.
- • Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- • In case of bad weather the Bike Tour is guaranteed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- If the professional SPANISH tour guide is not availbale the tour will be in English or with a certified tour leader translator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BikeinBo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.