- A guide takes you to family-run restaurants and cafes away from tourists
- Value: make up to six stops for food, dessert, and wine
- Let someone else plan breakfast and lunch for a day
- This small-group tour is designed to offer a more personal experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at 9.50am at Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, in front of Feltrinelli Book Store, below the Two Towers. If you come by car, you can park at Piazza 8 Agosto, 15 mins by walk to the meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The nearest parking at the meeting point is Piazza 8 Agosto, consider there is some traffic in the morning in Bologna, please, text me if you are late!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delicious Bologna
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Bologna Food Tour from a local perspective.