3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an insider's view of Bologna, known as one of Italy's cultural and culinary capitals. This private walking tour gives you the undivided attention of an art historian guide, who reveals stories and secrets behind Bologna’s fountains, palaces, and churches. See highlights of the medieval city center, learn about important former residents, and browse the delicious products of the Emilia-Romagna region at a typical market. Ask all the questions you like for a personalized introduction to beautiful Bologna.
- Explore Bologna’s landmarks and history with a private guide
- Learn how the medieval city evolved into a powerful textile and trading center
- Discover one of the best views of Bologna’s romantic canals
- Ideal, customized introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza del Nettuno, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bologna City Center Private Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Bologna City Center Private Tour with a Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bologna City Center Private Tour with a Local Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - ModenaHistorical Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Bologna University QuarterMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)