- Enjoy horseback riding for all levels of experience
- Hassle-free escape from the city
- See Andean landscapes and small farms
- Chance to try a traditional beverage
Departure & Return
We depart from Movistar Arena (former Coliseo El Campin). Details of the exact location and meeting time will be send to you upon booking.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport number and nationality is required for all participants to issue insurance.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for sun, rain or wind.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andes EcoTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I have only ridden horses a few times, so it was helpful to have the directions explained to me so well." See review