Explore our promoted experiences
- A leisurely, flat bike route with frequent stops for photos
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure; private tours are available
- Bring Colombian pesos to purchase fruits and coffee
- Use of bike and helmet is included
Departure & Return
From La Plaza del Chorro, walk downhill on Calle 12B and turn left at Carrera 3. We're right around the corner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bogota Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Pls bring cash and don’t forget suncream!Thanks a lot for Mike and the whole team!" See review