Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a comprehensive introduction to England’s second city
- Explore with a guide for intimate insight into Birmingham’s heritage
- Be immersed in the city’s ambiance as you explore by foot
- Discover landmarks including Gas Street Basin and the ICC
Departure & Return
We start and end at the main entrance of the Library of Birmingham in Centenary Square, B1 2EA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our route can be accessible for wheelchairs but we do need to modify the route and would appreciate an email from you if you intend to bring a wheelchair. Our Access Policy is clearly stated on the Positively Birmingham Walking Tours website.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Positively Birmingham Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms