- Experience a whale watching expedition in Hawaii
- See whales migrating from the Pacific Northwest
- Hear the whales through a hydrophone
- Avoid the typical boat traffic associated with whale watching
Departure & Return
All cruises board 30 minutes prior to departure. 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 (Ilima Court Shopping Center) is the address for Body Glove Cruises main office where the closest free parking is located. Guests must walk one block to the Kailua Kona Pier for boarding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible via a customize boarding ramp with portable extensions that accommodates manual and electric wheelchairs and scooters. Please include in Special Requests at the time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Boarding 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Body Glove Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff