- Full-day Oahu trip to Pearl Harbor Honolulu from the Big Island
- Ride in a Navy launch across Pearl Harbor Honolulu to the Arizona Memorial
- Guided tour of the USS Missouri
- Scenic drive through historic downtown Honolulu attractions
- Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Professionally narrated trip to Honolulu
- Roundtrip flights from the Big Island
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We meet customer's at the Kona Airport at the Hawaiian Airlines check-in. Please look for our Airport Dispatcher.
What To Expect
From here you’ll transfer to nearby Pearl Harbor, site of the 1941 attack that suddenly put the US at war. You’ll visit the somber Arizona Memorial by crossing Pearl Harbor in a launch boat, and see the spot where thousands of sailors still rest in a watery grave. You’ll walk the decks of the USS Missouri, which in 1945 was the spot where the Japanese officially surrendered to the Allies, and gain a strong sense of history at this storied and infamous spot.
The history continues on a tour of Honolulu, where you’ll visit exquisite Kawaihao Church — or 'Westminster Abbey of the Pacific' — and see Iolani Palace where Queen Liliuokalani was illegally overthrown. Visit the statue of King Kamehameha as well as Honolulu Hale, and finish your Pearl Harbor tour from the Big Island at Punchbowl National Cemetery, which along with the neighboring Courts of the Missing remembers the soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice while fight in World War II.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands