- 2-hour nighttime manta ray experience in an outrigger canoe
- Small group of 15 people or fewer
- Use of snorkeling equipment included
- Hot chocolate and cookies
Departure & Return
Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure Departure Point: Keauhou Boat Ramp Address: 78-7138 Kaleiopapa Street Look for us on or near the boat ramp - we will be wearing red Anelakai shirts. Look for a truck with an Anelakai Adventures sign next to the boat ramp.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll get views of the Hawaiian sunset as you approach the 'Manta Village,' and your guide will turn on the spot lights as darkness falls. Wait peacefully until the mantas approach the boat, drawn in by their food, the plankton, which are attracted to the lights. Slip into the ocean, wearing the provided snorkel gear, to watch the rays swooping nearby, mouths open, to catch their dinner.
Stay safe between the hulls of the outrigger, your guide nearby to ensure your comfort and give each participant personalized attention. Paddle back to shore and warm up with cookies and hot chocolate topped with whipped cream.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us if you have any special needs to ensure we have additional staff scheduled.
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a weight limit of 250 lbs per passenger
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anelakai Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms