Departure & Return
*Check-in is 40 minutes prior to departure time* We meet at Keauhou Small Boat Harbor down from the Outrigger Hotel. Take Ali'i Drive south to 78-7138 Kaleiopapa Street. Look for our white business truck near the boat ramps to check in. Be sure to come in swim wear and bring towels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to book this tour; You must be able to independently climb a vertical ladder attached to the boat to exit the water. Not recommended for those who have recently undergone surgery or who may have mobility restrictions.
- Prior swim and snorkeling experience required. Please contact tour provider directly if you can't swim or haven't been snorkeling before. 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.6
- Not recommended for those who have recently undergone surgery or who may have mobility restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Island & Ocean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff