- Snorkel boat tour to Kealakekua Bay, Big Island of Hawaii
- Traveling by Zodiac means that you can reach places bigger boats can't go
- Explore the underwater world, filled with tropical fish
- Includes sandwiches, snacks and reef-safe sunscreen
Departure & Return
Captain Zodiac is located at 74-425 Kealakehe Parkway, suite #16. We are in the Honokohau Marina and small boat harbor located approximately 5 miles south of the Kona Airport and approximately 2 miles north of the town of Kailua-Kona. Meet at our office in the Gentry's Kona Marina parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- We apologize ahead of time but due to the bouncy nature, pregnant individuals are not allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 112 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Zodiac
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We chose this option because our kids are prone to sea sickness so a larger boat wouldn’t be a good option for us." See review