- Stunning views of the Kona Coast from the water
- Swim and snorkel from the boat with equipment included
- Delicious lunch plus two alcoholic drinks served onboard
- Morning tour with a late departure time
Departure & Return
As you enter Honokohau Harbor, stay straight, do not turn right. Park at the fuel dock. Continue on foot till the end of the road and on the right you will see the our company sign at Outer Basin Slip 39, vessel "Honi Olani".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Nautical
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands