- Snorkel in the marine conservation area at Kealakekua Bay
- Jump in to swim with pods of friendly, curious spinner dolphins
- Visit sea caves if conditions permit
- Snorkel equipment provided
- Lunch, snacks, and refreshments included
- Supervision from an experienced captain and crew
Departure & Return
After turning on harbor road, take your first RIGHT hand turn. Follow around to a large dirt parking lot (parking is free). Please look for the pavilion next to the bathrooms. This is located in a central location between both boat ramps.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- For adults who prefer not to snorkel but just ride along, pricing is the same as a child
- Boat is not wheelchair accessible
- Weight restriction: 275 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY C Big Island LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.