Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meeting location link below: [Click map here](https://goo.gl/maps/59CC4vHM65U4qiVr8) https://goo.gl/maps/RrrX7eR8zH1WE2UD6 Click the blue directions button Meet us under the brown pavilion with grey benches! why we might not be there? Unloading guest from another tour, boat traffic, ETC.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Knows how to swim & snorkel
- Weigh less than 200lbs
- Physically fit to climb up a boat ladder
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kona Snorkel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.