15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Kick off your honeymoon or romantic getaway in Hawaii with a traditional Hawaiian Lei greeting. As you touchdown at Kona International Airport (KOA), you will be met with a warm ‘aloha’ welcome and a fresh flower lei. Your greeter will be able to answer any questions you have and escort you to your onward transportation or connecting flight, ensuring a memorable start to your vacation.
- Romantic lei greeting at Kona International Airport
- Experience Hawaiian culture with a traditional greeting
- Customized lei with a choice of orchids, tuberose, and ti leaf flowers
- Enjoy an unforgettable start to your vacation
Saved to wishlist!
Lei Greeting ONLY
Departure & Return
73-200 Kupipi St, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
Airport Baggage Claim Carousel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Multiple flights for one order will not be adhered; it is one order per flight.
- You MUST include flight information. Failure to do so may result in a $10 late fee.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Flower Lei
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kona Hawai'i?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kona Hawai'i?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kona Hawai'i?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting on Kona Hawai'i?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHoneymoonWalking & Biking ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiHoneymoon - HawaiiWalking Tours - MauiHoneymoon - MauiWalking Tours - OahuHoneymoon - OahuCategory
WaimeaHonaunau BayKalapanaSt. Benedict's Painted ChurchKaloko-Honokohau National Historical ParkBanyan DriveKula Kai CavernsHualalai VolcanoOriginal King Kamehameha StatueKolekole FallsKona (Kailua Bay) Cruise PortHawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Kohala CoastWaikoloa VillageAkaka FallsLiliuokalani GardensKaʻu Coffee MillRainbow FallsKailua PierMauna Loa