- Soar effortlessly over lush tropical forests on seven different ziplines
- Enjoy amazing views of mountains and the renowned Hamakua Coast
- Travel on one of the longest ziplines in the US directly over a 250-foot waterfall!
- Professional instruction included – no experience required!
Departure & Return
Hawaii Zipline Tours headquarters is located at 28-1692 Old Mamalahoa Highway, Honomu, HI 96728 PLEASE CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR TIME GUESTS MUST WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES CHECK THAT ALL GUESTS ARE WITHIN OUR WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS OF 80lbs-260lbs
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This Hilo zipline course spans seven lines, and also features views of the Pacific Ocean from up on the mountainous ridgelines. The course is designed for all comfort levels, as the first line is the shortest which then build up from there. Even if you’ve never been zipling before or have gone a dozen times, there are views, thrills, and heart-stopping moments that all different skill levels can enjoy. Additionally, each of the lines are named after a traditional staple of Hawaiian agriculture, and your guide will offer historical insight on native Hawaiian culture, as well as teach you sustainable practices that are still important to this day. You’ll even get to sample some tropical Hawaiian fruits while walking between the lines.
Finally, having already successfully crossed six lines, the pièce de résistance is the final line that is believed to be one of the longest ziplines in the country. As if the length isn't dramatic enough, you’ll soar right over a 250-foot (76-meter) waterfall while zipping between the two ridgelines, with the cobalt waters of the Pacific Ocean completing the view.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR TIME
- Minimum weight is 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- If canceled due to EXTREME weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests will be weighed at check-in
- Tour operates RAIN or SHINE, please bring a rain jacket if you have one
- GUESTS MUST WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES
- Masks are required to be worn
- 24 HOUR CANCELATION POLICY
- Not recommended for guests with neck, back, knee or joint injuries
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Zipline Tours - Big Island
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hilo Zipline over KoleKole Falls.