- See the rain forests and volcanic deserts of the Big Island in one day
- Stops along the way highlight products unique to the Hawaiian Islands
- Designed for intrepid travelers looking to see everything Hawaii has to offer
- Entrance fees included to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and more
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Keahole Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kapohokine Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Ultimate Circle Island Explorer From Kona Or Kohala Resorts.