- Embark on a boat tour with a difference in a traditional outrigger canoe
- Learn about the history of the area from people who have family connections to it
- Cruise around the bay with minimal exertion: A relaxing excursion
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Once you have arrived to Kealakekua Bay, you will take your first left and drive south on Pu'uhonua rd. You will then make your second right on to Kahauloa rd, from here you will drive directly towards the ocean and find us posted up near the cove. Look for the Ehu and Kai Adventures pop-up tent.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ehu and Kai Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Outrigger Canoe Tour in Kealakekua Bay.
- "They have a ladder to make it easy to get back in the canoe." See review