Explore our promoted experiences
- See some of the biggest and most active volcanoes in the world
- Enjoy lush Hawaiian scenery
- Talk to your pilot on two-way radios
- HAI and ISBAO safety certified operator
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Terminal #2, near Hawaiian Airlines baggage claim
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
What To Expect
Climb into the Hughes 500 helicopter with your FAA-certified captain and guide, buckle in, and put on your 2-way radio headset. Make sure to upgrade to a guaranteed window sea when booking for the best possible views.
Take off and fly over the island's waterfalls and volcanoes, including one of the world's most active volcanoes, Kilauea. As you fly over the Wailuku River, see a series of waterfalls cascading into jewel-toned pools. Your captain will narrate then entire ride and the 2-way headsets enable you to ask questions.
Land back at the airport to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and can not sit by an open door.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- All guests weighing 270 lbs or more when weighed at check-in, will be required to purchase an additional empty seat less 15% before fuel surcharge to safely balance the aircraft. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- Please notify Paradise Helicopters Reservations Department if travelers have health restrictions or serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands