50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Fly over Hawaii Volcanoes National Park on a scenic helicopter flight from Hilo. Enjoy an aerial perspective of the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes and stunning views of the most geologically active environment on earth. Ride in comfort and safety in an ECO-Star helicopter. You'll hear informative commentary from your pilot as you spot the Halemaumau Crater and other sights in the national park.
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award.”
- Scenic helicopter tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from Hilo
- Learn about the geology of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from recorded commentary on provided audio headphones
- Fly by the Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Pilot Guide who are also State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
Use of Bose Aviation-grade, electronic noise-cancelling headsets
Use of microphones with 2-way communication with pilot
All Fees and Taxes
USB in-flight video and photo packages available after flight for purchase.
Transportation to and from heliport
Parking fees at heliport
Departure & Return
2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Heliport and helicopter are wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair lift is available at base to assist boarding.
- Children 23 months and younger are complimentary and considered a lap child.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to tour time. You will receive confirmation of tour time after booking. Late arrivals may not be accepted and non-refundable.
- For each guest weighing 240 pounds (108 kg) or more, an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. The second seat charge is half off of the regular tour price. Please arrange your additional seat after booking.
- Tour sights vary depending on weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must wear dark colored clothing so not to reflect in photos.
- You should bring a credit card for optional video/photo packages and souvenirs at heliport. Cash is not accepted.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- No scuba diving within 24-hours of tour departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour from Hilo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Circle of Fire Helicopter Tour from Hilo
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiHelicopter Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuCategory
Hawi Tours & TicketsKohala Tours & TicketsKapoho Tours & TicketsMauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & TicketsKilauea Iki Crater Tours & TicketsKaumana Caves State Park Tours & TicketsPuʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park Tours & TicketsSt. Benedict's Painted Church Tours & TicketsLiliuokalani Gardens Tours & TicketsKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & TicketsMountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & TicketsKona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & TicketsHiilawe Falls Tours & TicketsWaikoloa Village Tours & TicketsKolekole Falls Tours & TicketsKula Kai Caverns Tours & TicketsCrater Rim Drive Tours & TicketsWaimea Tours & TicketsHonokohau Harbor Tours & TicketsImiloa Astronomy Center Tours & Tickets