- Snorkeling tour in Kealakekua Bay, site of the Captain Cook Monument
- Opportunities to see tropical fish, sea turtles, dolphins, and more
- Marine sanctuary status increases odds of spotting wildlife
- Swim through sea caves and lava tubes
- Narrated tour provides insight into the area’s rich history
- Light lunch included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Departs from Honokohau Harbor, Gentry's Kona Marina Dates: Daily
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 5 days in advance of your travel date
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with back or neck problems and people who have recently had surgery
- Children under age 3 are not permitted
- Snorkeling time is 1.5 hours
- Picnic snack consists of fresh Hawaiian fruits, potato chips, cookies, sodas, fruit juices and bottled water
- Menu is subject to change without notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to COVID 19 - REQUIRED information: all travelers names, lead contact cell phone number & email address
- COVID 19: all guests must adhere to all safety protocols
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hotel information is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MC&A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms