- Kealakekua Bay snorkel tour including lunch
- Depart early and spend time in the water without the crowds
- View sea caves and lava tubes along the Kona coast
- Search for spinner dolphins and sea turtles with a guide
Departure & Return
We launch from the boat ramp dock at KEAUHOU BAY, KAILUA-KONA. Parking is on the street. Walk past boat trailer parking to boat ramp. Look to your right for our crew checking in guests at picnic table next to restrooms. Always allow 20-30 minutes’ drive time from airport or downtown Kailua- Kona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child under 8
- Must be under 285lbs
- Must be comfortable swimming in the ocean
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Electronic Waiver required to be signed prior to tour
- Must be able to climb up a metal ladder to get back in the boat
- Our vessels are RHIBS (seating is on a pontoon).
- Not recommended for travelers with neck problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Discoveries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.