Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Whale watch
- Fast navy seal boat
- 14 guest max
- Snacks and water
Departure & Return
1. Turn into the harbor at highway stop light. 2. Take your first right. (about 1/4 mile down) 3. Turn left after the gas stations. (about 1/4 mile down) 4. Look for the brown restroom / pavilion on the right. (about 100 yards down) 5. Please check-in at the brown pavilion & brown restrooms. (looks like a Tiki or Pizza Hut) This is between the two boat ramps. 6. We will meet you under the pavilion. If we're not there don't be concerned we will show up. Reasons Why Below ( Boat traffic, Fueling up, Returning from a previous tour, ETC. ) Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled boat charter. Tour duration time is not exact it depends on wild ocean marine life, weather conditions, how long you snorkel, ETC. THINGS TO BRING: * Swim clothing only * Sunglasses * Towels * Sandals * Sunscreen * Camera * Hat * Gratuity for the captain if you enjoyed the tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- max age 50
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kona Snorkel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.