- Sunset flight over the Big Island aboard a jet-prop plane
- Soar over Hawaii's beautiful waterfalls, lush valleys and mountains
- See two of the world’s most famous volcanoes from above at dusk, the optimal viewing time
- Watch lava flow from Kilauea Volcano and enjoy a sunset view of Mauna Loa
- Enjoy in-flight narration from your pilot
- Every seat has a window so you get uninterrupted views
Departure & Return
Kona International Airport 73-200 Kupipi St Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight per person is 220 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- 23 months infant weight combination with the adult must not exceed to 220 lbs
- Exceeding 220 lbs can purchase 2 seats.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Island Air Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Big Island Sunset Flight from Kona.