Departure & Return
Guests will meet me at the junction of Mill Creek Road and Tulip Lane, on the south side of Big Bear Lake. There is room to park your car there on the dirt shoulder of the road. I will drive us up the dirt road through the pine forest in my SUV to where the hike begins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amber Holloway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.