- Explore the trendy art galleries, Soviet-era boulevards and street murals of East Berlin
- Snack on Berlin food treats like 'Flammenkuchen' and Currywurst
- Discover the top ethnic eats of Berlin, including kebabs and Turkish sweets
- Great trip for food lovers and those looking to sample the hip cultural scene of East Berlin
Departure & Return
We will meet outside of the Warschauer U-Bahn Station. If you take the S-Bahn to Warschauer, exit the station upstairs and walk to your left, the U-Bahn station is very close (less than a minute). The guide will have an orange umbrella (easy to spot).
Berlin Food Tour will end a short walk from the starting point at Warschauer Straße U-Bahn Station.
What To Expect
Continue your foot-powered food adventure as you explore some of East Berlin’s trendiest art galleries, Soviet-era boulevards and colorful street art before taking a break for ‘Flammenkuchen,’ a flatbread style German tart at a local restaurant. You’ll also stop by another boutique bakery, where you can sample a variety of cakes and pastries.
Still have room for more tasty snacks? Enjoy some Currywurst, one of Berlin’s most iconic street-style sausage meals, and then sample a taste of the city’s immigrant community as you enjoy a special Turkish sweet. You’ll finish your trip at the East Side Gallery, one of the most famous remaining sections of the Berlin Wall, including the chance to try one last special food treat.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Secret Food Tours East Berlin w/ Private Tour Option.