Explore our promoted experiences
- A solo tour of Berlin for cruise ship passengers, from Warnemunde and Rostock Port
- Ditch the crowded coach tours and discover the trendy German city at your own pace
- Enjoy stress-free departures adapted to each ship’s docking times
- No need to watch the clock: you’ll be guaranteed to make it back to the port in time to sail
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants under 3 years old require a seat, rental seats must be ordered in advance. If you do not inform us about infants joining in advance, we reserve the right to refuse transportation on the spot if no suitable seats are available.
- The time spent in Berlin is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the duration spent in Berlin has to be shortened because of any of the above.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Berlin on Your Own - Round Trip Transportation from Warnemünde and Rostock Port.
- "Instead of trying to see Berlin in 25 minutes, hang out in the port town and enjoy the local culture and cuisine, and revel in NOT being on a bus for 7.5+ hours." See review
- "Because of the delay arrival, it cut our stay in Berlin about an 1.5hrs shorter and because the cruise port was 3-4hrs from Berlin, the tour guide allowed us to remain with the group." See review