- Discover top Berlin attractions with your guide including Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag parliament building and Checkpoint Charlie
- Get an up-close look at the remains of the Berlin Wall
- Find out what life was like during WW2 and the Cold War
- See where Hitler's former bunker is located
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting point: outside FRIEDRICHSTRASSE TRAIN STATION, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin. Our guide will be wearing a blue lanyard with a yellow name tag! If you still cannot see us, please call us at the office before the tour starts.
What To Expect
Walk through the city with an expert local guide, who will provide a detailed account of the Berlin’s fascinating and oftentimes troubled history. Learn about Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party and what life was like during the Third Reich. See where Hitler’s bunker was located and visit the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Also, find out how Germany was divided while walking through Checkpoint Charlie, the best-known crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War.
Other sites on the tour include the protestant Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the East German Government Quarter and Unter den Linden, a boulevard in the Mitte district of Berlin.
Walk under the famous Brandenburg Gate, one of Berlin’s most important monuments. A symbol of division between Berlin and Germany during the Cold War, it is now a national symbol of peace and unity. Also, see the Reichstag Building, the meeting place of the German Parliament. Your tour ends here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- **NB!!** PLEASE CHECK DEPARTURE DETAILS FOR EXACT MEETING POINT LOCATION!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands