Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day tour of Hardangerfjord from Bergen
- See waterfalls, mountains and lakes on a drive along Norway’s scenic Highway 7
- Marvel at Hardangerfjord, one of Norway’s most beautiful fjords
- Cross the Hardangerfjord Bridge, one of the world’s longest suspension bridges
- Visit the Hardangervidda Nature Centre and view Vøringfossen, Norway’s biggest waterfall
- Enjoy a typical Norwegian lunch (own expense) at a cozy restaurant
- Bergen hotel pickup and drop-off, and personalized attention from a private driver-guide included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On route, hear about the region’s history and nature from your driver-guide, and take in the mountain pastures, deep valleys and pretty villages.
Make photo stops at the waterfalls of Fossen Bratte and Steinsdalsfossen, and see Lake Skåsvatnet, known as the ‘Goldfish Lake’ for its colonies of goldfish. Learn how the fish were released here in 1914 and watch them in the waters.
Continue to Hardangerfjord and soak in the full scale of the mountain-framed inlet as you drive toward the upper end. Then, venture across the Hardangerfjord Bridge, one of the world’s longest suspension bridges, absorbing the incredible surrounding scenery.
On the other side, pass through the town of Eidfjord and stop in Øvre Eidfjord, a tiny village beautifully set beneath the Hardangervidda mountain plateau.
Visit the Hardangervidda Nature Centre (own expense), a cutting-edge museum dedicated to the region’s nature and wildlife. Explore the dioramas and interactive exhibits covering everything from glaciers to zoology, and watch the panoramic film on Hardangervidda and Hardangerfjord — an immersive journey through the area's waterfalls, canyons and glaciers.
Next up, head to a cozy restaurant specializing in authentic Norwegian cuisine. Enjoy lunch here (own expense) before continuing to Vøringfossen, Norway’s biggest waterfall. Enjoy the views of this precipitous fall, whose waters plunge 597 feet (182 meters) from the Hardangervidda plateau into a narrow valley.
Finally, take a different route back to Bergen, where your tour ends at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The prices may seem high, but it is worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews