Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Paddle your way through the scenic waters around Bergen
- Tour includes lunch, guide services, and dry or wetsuit
- Route tailored to weather, group size, and experience level
- Convenient round-trip transport from Bergen
Departure & Return
If you purchased a tour with the transport option, look for a guide or our minibus next to the Express Boat Terminal in Bergen city center (Strandkaien 15).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking. On request we can do bigger groups.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY GONE PADDLING AS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Meet-up point was perfect, really easy to find due to location and the guides arrived on time in a clearly marked vehicle." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews