Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour private tour of Bergen
- Private tour limited to five people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Go to the UNSECO World Heritage Site of Bryggen, and learn about the history of the area
- See Bergenhus Fortress, one of the oldest and most preserved castles in Norway
- Choose your group size between one to five people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
First begin at the UNSECO World Heritage Site of Bryggen. Walk the wharf, and take in stunning sights of the area while your guide fills you in on important historical tidbits. Hear stories about the wharf being a secret hideout during World War II and daily life during the medieval times.
Next, your guide takes you over to one of Norway’s oldest castles, Bergenhus Fortress. Catch a glimpse of Rosenkrantz Tower and Mount Fløyen before hopping back in your private vehicle.
After your tour ends, your guide takes you back to where he or she picked you up from — your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff