Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Verona and Sirmione trip from Bergamo
- View Verona’s top attractions on a guided walking tour
- See Juliet’s Balcony at the house linked with Shakespeare’s 'Romeo and Juliet'
- Admire the Roman Arena and shop, stroll, or have lunch (own expense)
- Explore the town of Sirmione on the shores of Lake Garda
- Visit Sirmione's 13th-century Castle or Roman villa ruins (both at own expense)
- Includes round-trip coach transport from central Bergamo
Departure & Return
Meeting 15 minutes before departure in front of Bar Valle Brembana
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, enjoy a walking tour of the highlights hidden in the UNESCO-listed streets. See Juliet’s House, the 13th-century, balconied house associated with Shakespeare’s fictional heroine, gazing at what’s known as Juliet’s Balcony and imagining the two ill-fated lovers. Admire the Roman Arena, the massive 1st-century amphitheater in the old town, and learn how it’s still used for summer concerts.
After the tour, enjoy some free time, perhaps relaxing over lunch (own expense), going shopping, or viewing Verona’s Renaissance palaces, towers, and other Roman ruins.
Then, drive to Sirmione, a picturesque town on Lake Garda. The Romans made this area a vacation hotspot, and their legacy is still part of the town’s attraction.
Enjoy time to explore independently, ambling down the medieval streets or visiting Scaligera Castle (own expense) the 13th-century moated castle. Alternatively, visit Sirmione’s Roman Villa (own expense), the remains of a 1st-century holiday home nestled in olive groves. Stroll around the ruins and visit the museum to see the treasures found here, including mosaics and carvings.
Finally, return to Bergamo, where your tour ends at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms