Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Venice from Bergamo
- Round-trip transportation lets you skip renting a car
- Gondola ride on the Venetian lagoon
- fuided walking tour of Venice's highlights
- Free time in the afternoon
- Pickup and drop-off at a central meeting point in Bergamo
Departure & Return
Meeting 15 minutes before departure in front of Bar Valle Brembana
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you arrive, take a boat trip across the Venice lagoon, seeing the city of canals from the water. Go ashore for a guided walking tour, hitting all the most significant highlights and landmarks and ending up in St. Mark's Square.
The afternoon is free to explore on your own, maybe sipping a cappuccino in Europe's oldest cafe or sitting down for a hearty Venetian lunch.
Return to your original departure point in Venice for drop-off at the end of your day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms