Departure & Return
For our Cruise Ship passengers the tour depart from the Tourism Village in Belize City. The dock area where the cruise ship tender boats drop off their passengers. As you debark from your tender boat, please look for the Diamonds International store at the gate you'll be met by a representative of Splash Wave Tours.Our tours are scheduled to fit within the port time of the cruise ship arriving in Belize City .We monitor the cruise ship tender schedules and plan our tour itineraries to give you plenty of time to return back your cruise ship, and to enjoy a local drink before departure. For tourist who are staying in Belize City , pick are available depending on the location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Anyone with Covid-19 symptoms will not be allow on tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 135 travelers
- OPERATED BY splash wave tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands