- 2-hour Belize City shore excursion with sightseeing and rum factory tour
- Get a great overview of different Belize City neighborhoods and historic landmarks on a driving tour
- Stop along the way to snap photos and shop for souvenirs
- Sip Belizean rum and learn about its production at the Traveler's Liquor Heritage Center
- Enjoy unlimited shots of a featured rum
- Includes pickup and drop-off at the cruise terminal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Exit Terminal 1 onto Fort Street
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Belizé City, Belizé, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way To Go Tours Belize
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.