2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
A foodie’s jackpot, this tour offers a look (and taste) into Belize culinary culture. Sample Belizean patties, visit a rum factory, a fresh fruit market, and a bakery to sample the goods, and then it’s time for the main event—a sit-down meal at a local restaurant. Here, dine on coconut rice, fried plantains, whole fish, rice and beans, tamales, cow foot soup, oxtail, chimole, and more.
- Local guide
- Good value for the money
- Samples and lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who are allergic to spices.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE Taste bud EXPLOSION food tasting & City tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Taste bud EXPLOSION food tasting & City tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE Taste bud EXPLOSION food tasting & City tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE Taste bud EXPLOSION food tasting & City tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 92428P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeFood Tours - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeCity Tours - Ambergris CayeDining Experiences - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeStreet Food Tours - Ambergris CayeBeer & Brewery Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsFood Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsCity Tours - HopkinsDining Experiences - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsStreet Food Tours - HopkinsBeer & Brewery Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioFood Tours - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioCity Tours - San IgnacioDining Experiences - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioStreet Food Tours - San IgnacioBeer & Brewery Tours - San IgnacioCategory